BlueMissionMed Celebrates One-Year Anniversary: first newsletter is out!
Happy first birthday, BlueMissionMed project! Funded by the European Commission as a Coordination and Support Action and coordinated by the National Research Council of Italy, this three-year project aims at Inspiring, Informing, Assessing, Mobilising, Connecting and Empowering all the actors that can Take a Role in preventing and eliminating pollution in the Mediterranean Sea and waters.
Discover the results achieved and the work done in the first year of the project by navigating the first BlueMissionMed newsletter!
In this issue you will find:
- Key takeaways from 1st BlueMissionMed Yearly Event.
- BlueMissionMed Operational Implementation Roadmap: Navigating Towards a Depolluted Mediterranean Hydrosphere.
- BlueMissionMed goes local! A Milestone Towards the Implementation of the Mission Ocean and Waters in the Mediterranean.
- BlueMissionMed events engaged hundreds of international stakeholders!
- BlueMissionMed engaged more than 2500 citizens with innovative formats!
- Upcoming publication: mapping and analysis of over 230 projects to prevent and reduce pollution in the Mediterranean.
- Turn ideas into action. The Mediterranean Lighthouse as a pilot to upscale the challenges of the Decade from local to global.
- BlueMissionMed at the 9th Our Ocean Conference.
- BlueMissionMed at the Forum Mondial de la Mer Bizerte 2024.
- News and opportunities for the Mediterranean community.
- Beach Cleanup campaign VIDEO by BlueMissionMed partner La Saison Bleue.